Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization

What is SEO?

According to Wikipedia, SEO is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's "natural" or un-paid ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results. What does this mean exactly? Let's take a look.

Does SEO Work?

Over 97% of consumers search for local businesses online. Because of this, more small business owners are discovering that Search Engine Optimization and Internet marketing is a necessity.

We begin our focus with Google. For the last several years, Google has attracted around 65-70% of all Internet searches. That means 7 out of 10 prospective clients use Google to find a local business in your specialty.

About 42% of those searchers never look past the first 3 listings found on page one of the search results.

85% never look past the first page of search results. Of the remaining 15% only 1% looks past page two of the search results.

This means that 99% of the people who use the Internet to find a local business never look past page two of the search results.

If you are on page 5, 6 or 7 of the results for a particular keyword, you are essentially invisible.

Getting to page one for the various key word and phrases used by people who want to hire a local business is not all that complicated. It just takes some time and a cohesive plan to incorporate most or all of the factors Google looks for when ranking a site.

Allow Us To Help You

We are experts in ranking local business websites in the greater Los Angeles area on page one of the Google search results. We know precisely what Google wants to see, when they want to see it and where they expect to find it.

Rank high in the search engines, leverage social media and pay per click advertising, and make your website convert visitors into leads and sales. Allow us to help you apply these strategies, and your customers will find you instead of your competitors.

You are here: Home Search Engine Optimization


SeoGraphix is an online reputation management, search engine optimization, and web development company serving the greater Los Angeles area. We provide a plethora of services including small business online reputation repair, online reputation monitoring, improved search engine ranking, web design for small businesses, and Facebook fan pages to businesses not yet involved with social media.


Connect with us via popular social media networks and other platforms.